$80,000 FOR THE 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF MCDONALD’S MAGIC CITY CLASSIC PRESENTED BY COCA-COLA
This $80,000 giveaway serves as a thank you to all the fans and schools for supporting and celebrating the McDonald’s Magic City Classic presented by Coca-Cola for the last 80 years. One lucky winner will receive a $40,000 check and chose which school, Alabama State University or Alabama A&M University, will receive a $40,000 donation.
The winner will be randomly selected from all entries on October 30 at the Magic City Classic during the 2nd Quarter.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Onsite at Alabama Sports Council Office: This method of entry will be available at Alabama Sports Council, 100 Grandview Place, Suite 110, Birmingham, Alabama 35243 from 9am-5pm Monday- Friday, beginning October 21st running through October 29th. Entrants will provide name, contact and eligibility information to be entered into the drawing.
- Reserved Ticket Holder (automatically entered with no additional action required): This method of entry is available to anyone with a reserved ticket. Each seat will automatically be included in the drawing.
- General Admission Ticket Holder: Any one with a General Admission ticket must enter onsite on October 30th at Legion Field. This method of entry is available at Legion Field at the South End Zone Giveaway Window on October 30th from 12:30pm until the end of the 1st Quarter. Entrants will provide name, contact and eligibility information to be entered into the drawing.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Must be 19 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United Stated or District of Columbia
- Only one entry through one of the opportunities listed above