TAILGATING AT THE MCDONALD’S MAGIC CITY CLASSIC
All tailgating is sold and managed by Legion Field – the information will be updated here as it is available.
If you have any questions, please contact Legion Field directly: (205) 254-2391
Click here to purchase tailgating spots starting Thursday, September 19th at 12:01 pm central time.
Monday, October 21st Entry: $210.00 Tuesday, October 22nd Entry:$175.00 Wednesday, October 23rd Entry: $140.00
Please note, all purchases include a $25 service fee. Some tailgating spots will be held and sold during event week, starting Monday, October 21st and available until all spaces are filled.
Tents and RVs must fit within the designated area (20’x40′) and there can only be:
one (1) car and one (1) RV
two (2) cars and one (1) 10’x10′ tent within the recreational spaces. Please follow all the tailgating guidelines listed below.
HHH Sanitation, Inc. will be the sole provider of all portable toilets, hand wash stations, and RV pump services. Call 205.841.7368 for more information. Due to pedestrian safety, HHH Sanitation, Inc will be unable to deliver portable toilets to Legion Field after 3:00pm on Friday, October 25th. NO deliveries on Saturday, October 26th.
Prepaid orders are being accepted for portable toilets. Payment is due in full upon order. All major credit cards accepted ($1.00 convenience charge added). Please place orders in advance with HHH Sanitation, Inc. Fees are listed below:
PORTABLE TOILET $85.00
HANDICAP PORTABLE TOILET $150.00
RV PUMP SERVICE $35.00 per service
HAND WASH STATION $125.00
HAND SANITIZE UNITS $125.00
NO OTHER PORTABLE TOILET VENDOR WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS OF LEGION FIELD.
- All tents and RVs must fit within the designated tailgating area (20′ x 40′). Additionally, there can only be one (1) car and one (1) RV OR two (2) cars and (1) 10’x10′ tent within the recreational spaces.
- Vehicle must remain in the tailgating space at all times with the parking decal visibly displayed and affixed to the driver’s side windshield. Any vehicle without a parking decal adequately displayed on the driver’s side windshield will be removed at the owner’s expense.
- For safety reasons, a generator exhaust riser is required for those using gas or diesel-powered generators, RVs, and trailers and will be enforced for any vehicles exhibiting obvious exhaust fumes which may pose a threat to general health and safety of our patrons.
- Fire lanes must be maintained at all times. Any automobiles, tents, or RVs blocking fire lanes will be removed. Any vehicle removed will be towed by a wrecker service. All expenses for towing and storage shall be transferred to the owner. There will be no refunds for this violation.
- You will NOT BE allowed to return to the parking lot without your parking pass. If you leave the tailgate parking lot for any reason, you must return to the parking lot by 8:00 am on game day to guarantee re-entry.
- Tailgating spaces may not be saved or roped off
- Policies will be strictly enforced
- No stages or tractor-trailers will be allowed in the parking lots
- You will not be allowed re-entry into the lot unless your vehicle has a parking decal (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- For all questions regarding tailgating please contact 205.254.2391
PARKING FOR TAILGATE VISITORS:
Patrons visiting tailgaters must use Lot J, off of Graymont Avenue. The price for parking in this lot will be $5.00 per vehicle.
Lot J hours prior to game day:
Thursday, October 24th 5:00pm-midnight
Friday, October 25th 5:00pm – 12:00 midnight
*Any vehicle left after the times listed above each day will be towed at owner’s expense.
Gameday parking is extremely limited at Legion Field Stadium. Additional parking is available at off-site locations. Click here to view shuttle details.