TAILGATING AT THE MCDONALD’S MAGIC CITY CLASSIC
All tailgating is sold and managed by Legion Field.
If you have any questions, please contact Legion Field directly: (205) 254-2391
Online advanced sales for tailgating spaces are sold out. Spaces may be purchased Monday, October 23 – Wednesday, October 25 at Legion Field from 8am-5pm CT.
Customers are limited to two (2) spaces per transaction and all spaces are first-come, first-served.
Each tailgating space is $160.89 plus administrative fees and sales tax.
If purchasing at Legion Field, pricing is as follows:
Purchasing on Monday, October 23rd: $210
Purchasing on Tuesday, October 24th: $175
Purchasing on Wednesday, October 25th: $140
HHH Sanitation, Inc. will be the sole provider of all portable toilets, hand wash stations, and RV pump services. Call 205.841.7368 for more information. Due to pedestrian safety, HHH Sanitation, Inc will be unable to deliver portable toilets to Legion Field after 3:00pm on Friday, October 27th. NO deliveries on Saturday, October 28th.
Prepaid orders are being accepted for portable toilets. Payment is due in full upon order. All major credit cards accepted ($1.00 convenience charge added). Please place orders in advance with HHH Sanitation, Inc. Fees are listed below:
PORTABLE TOILET $85.00
HANDICAP PORTABLE TOILET $150.00
RV PUMP SERVICE $35.00 per service
HAND WASH STATION $125.00
HAND SANITIZE UNITS $125.00
NO OTHER PORTABLE TOILET VENDOR WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS OF LEGION FIELD.
- All tents and RVs must fit within the designated tailgating area (20′ x 40′). Additionally, there can only be one (1) car and one (1) RV OR two (2) cars and (1) 10’x10′ tent within the recreational spaces.
- Tailgate move-in is Wednesday, October 25th.
- Vehicle must remain in the tailgating space at all times with the parking decal visibly displayed and affixed to the driver’s side windshield. Any vehicle without a parking decal adequately displayed on the driver’s side windshield will be removed at the owner’s expense.
- For safety reasons, a generator exhaust riser is required for those using gas or diesel-powered generators, RVs, and trailers and will be enforced for any vehicles exhibiting obvious exhaust fumes which may pose a threat to general health and safety of our patrons.
- Fire lanes must be maintained at all times. Any automobiles, tents, or RVs blocking fire lanes will be removed. Any vehicle removed will be towed by a wrecker service. All expenses for towing and storage shall be transferred to the owner. There will be no refunds for this violation.
- You will NOT BE allowed to return to the parking lot without your parking pass. If you leave the tailgate parking lot for any reason, you must return to the parking lot by 8:00 am on game day to guarantee re-entry.
- Tailgating spaces may not be saved or roped off
- Policies will be strictly enforced
- No stages or tractor-trailers will be allowed in the parking lots
- You will not be allowed re-entry into the lot unless your vehicle has a parking decal (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- For all questions regarding tailgating please contact 205.254.2391
PARKING FOR TAILGATE VISITORS:
Patrons visiting tailgaters must use Lot J, off of Graymont Avenue. The price for parking in this lot will be $5.00 per vehicle.
Lot J hours prior to game day:
Thursday, October 26th 5:00pm-midnight
Friday, October 27th 5:00pm – 12:00 midnight
*Any vehicle left after the times listed above each day will be towed at owner’s expense.
Gameday parking is extremely limited at Legion Field Stadium. Additional parking is available at off-site locations. Click here to view shuttle details.